John S. Baras

How to Join Us

Who's eligible

Undergraduates or graduates who have demonstrated academic achievement.

How to become affiliated

Just ask an affiliated HyNet faculty member or graduate student about participation in a project.

All you need to do is contact a HyNet faculty member.


Biography | Site Map | Contact Dr. Baras | Send Feedback | ©2008 ISR